Enter your search
- Trending Searches
- Recent Searches
- Recently Viewed
Help & Information
Standard home delivery
Standard delivery is a home delivery which is usually made within 3-4 working days of your order being placed.
Delivery costs €4 if your order is less than € 80, or FREE if your order is over €80.
We deliver to the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Please note, these charges may vary from time to time with promotional activity.
- Standard delivery is a home delivery which is usually made within 3-4 working days of your order being placed.
Collect From Store
Place your order online by selecting the 'Collect From store' option at checkout.
Choose the store you wish your order to be delivered to by searching for your town or by a post code.
Once you have chosen your collection store, you will be given the option to enter who will collect your order. Here you can either enter your details or you can nominate someone to collect the order for you.
We will send you an email and SMS message informing you that your order is ready for collection.
What do I need to bring to collect my order from store?
Please bring the following items with you:
1. Proof of purchase - a copy of your confirmation email or your sales receipt, or text message.
2. Your payment card - for your protection against fraud, we cannot release your order without seeing your payment card or a form of photo ID (passport of driving licence only).
3. If someone else is collecting the goods on your behalf, they must present your proof of purchase, as well as their own photo ID (passport or photo driving licence only).
How long are orders kept in store for collection? Your order will be held for 14 days. We will send you a reminder by email after 7 days. If you haven’t collected your order after 14 days it will be sent to our Returns Department and you will be refunded.
Which stores offer Collect from Store delivery? The majority of our stores offer Collect from Store delivery.
What time can I collect my order from store? You can collect your order any time during store opening hours. To view the store opening hours for the store you are collecting from visit our Store Finder.
I am unable to collect my order from store. Can someone else collect it for me? Unfortunately for security reasons, once your order is in the store and ready for collection only you can collect the order.
You can nominate someone else to collect your order but this is only available when placing your order. .
- Place your order online by selecting the 'Collect From store' option at checkout.
Can I track my order?
All our home delivery orders are trackable. You will receive a despatched email with a tracking link on for your order, alternatively you can log in to your account and view the tracking in your order history.
When we send your despatched email there can sometime be a delay between this being sent and the carrier receiving the order, as a guide please allow up to 24 hours for your orders information to be visible. .
Collect from Store orders are tracked internally but this cannot currently be provided to the customer. We will email you once your order is in store.
- All our home delivery orders are trackable. You will receive a despatched email with a tracking link on for your order, alternatively you can log in to your account and view the tracking in your order history.
In store orders
Kiosk orders will be delivered within a 3-5 working days.
If you selected standard delivery we will email you with a tracking link when the goods have been despatched so you can track the delivery with our courier.
If you have requested a Collect from Store delivery, once your order has been delivered to the store we will send you an email and SMS message informing you that your order is ready for collection. The delivery time will vary from store to store but it will usually be within a few working days .
- Kiosk orders will be delivered within a 3-5 working days.
- Need Help?
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright © 2018 size? All rights reserved.